5. Menrath VH, data on file.
6. IDEXX Reference Laboratory. 2002-2007. Data on file.
7. Sabine M, Michelsen J, Thomas F, Zheng M. Feline AIDS. Aust Vet Pract 1988; 18: 105-107
9. Friend SCE, Birch CJ, Lording PM, Marshall JA, Studdert MJ. Feline immunodeficiency virus: prevalence, disease associations and isolation. AVJ 1990; 67: 237-243
12. Robertson ID, Robinson WF, Alexander R, Shaw SE, Sutherland RJ. Feline immunodeficiency virus and feline leukaemia virus in cats. Aust Vet Prac 1990; 20: 66-69
16. IDEXX Reference Laboratories Diagnostic Update 1 Feb, 2010.
The information presented on this website is of a general nature and not intended to be a substitute for professional healthcare advice. As such, we disclaim any and all liability for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential, including in negligence) suffered or incurred by any person relying on this information including as a result of any omission, inadequacy, insufficiency or inaccuracy in its content. You should seek specific advice directly from your veterinary health care professional before making health care decisions. We give no express or implied warranties in relation to this website. In particular, we do not warrant or represent that the material contained in the website is free from errors or omissions or defects and that access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted. Users access the website and rely on the material contained in the website at their own risk. This website is intended and offered for use within Australia only.